Friday 19 July 2013

About Myself

       
My name is Fatin Aqila Binti Wahid. People can call me Fatin and Angah.  I was born on 1st October 1994 at Hospital Batu Pahat. I am 19 years old. Now my current place that I have stay is at Ayer Hitam Muar Johor. Before I stay at Ayer Hitam, I already stay in Parit Sulong, Batu Pahat.
       My first primary school is at SK Parit Sulong, Batu Pahat. My second primary school is at SK Seri Laksana, Batu Pahat. My last previous primary school is at SK Ayer Hitam Batu 18,Muar.After that,in secondary school, I am study at SMK Bukit Naning, Muar. I take my PMR and SPM in this schoool. My current life is studying at UiTM Segamat, Johor in Business study ( Transportation).
        My father's name is Wahid Bin Selamat. He is 48 years old. He work as lorry driver. He was born on 10 of April 1965. He is very nice father. I love him so much because he is caring and understanding father that I have. He is discipline father. My mother's name is Sarifah Binti Salim. She is 42 years old. I and my siblings call her as 'IBU'. She is my perfect mom that I have since I was born until now. She is housewife.               My mother is a strong person. I have three siblings in my family. We all are girls. My older sister's name is Fatin Anisa Binti Wahid. She is 21 years old. Her current life is work as HR staff at AX Furniture in Muar. She work after she graduated in her diploma. She graduated diploma in banking at the same place that I have study just now.It is at UiTM Segamat campus. I love her so much because she is strong person..My younger sister's name is Fatin Ardini Binti Wahid. She is already 11 years old. She school at SK Ayer Hitam Batu 18,Muar.
Now, let me story about my favourite food, drink, movie, actor and actress and also my favourite cartoon. My favourite food is chicken rice. I like to eat chicken rice especially when my mum do it . My favourite drink is ice lemon tea. I like to drink it because it can give me freshness after drink. My favourite movie is ‘Ombak Rindu’. I like to watch this movie because i am very feeling when I watch. My favourite actor and actress are Aaron Aziz and Tizz Zaqiah. It is because they can attract me when they are acting and both of them are very talented.
Furthermore, i want to story about my school that i have study since 2001 until 2011. Start from 2001,i I
take my primary school at SK Parit Sulong in Year One  until 2003.After that i must to replace my school because of my father’s work.So,in Year Four i am school at SK Ayer Hitam Batu 18, Muar until 2006 that i have take my UPSR then i am graduated for primary school. I am continue with my secondary school at SMK Bukit Naning, Muar from 2007 until 2011.I took my PMR and SPM in this school. When i am in form five, I do my responsibilities as head prefect at that school. My teacher’s very proud to me.So, i must do the best for there.
Another thing that i want to share with all of you is about my abilities that i have. Firstly,i like to join the welfare organization.It is because i like to help person that need my responsible for them.For instance, i will join Kelab Rakan Muda to support their program such as in folkhouse. Secondly ,i like to bake some cake and i like to clean up my house.I like to bake some cake because i can give the cake to person that i love.Lastly, i like to explore and try new things that can give me experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment