Friday 19 July 2013

My Classmates



        

Hye ! now I want to tell you all about my classmates. The group that I was join is JBM1173C. In this group I has 20 members. There are 11 girls and the rest are boys. We are not too close ,but we all have good interaction each other.
     First member that I just choose is Faris. His full name is Wan Mohamad Faris Syahmi Bin Wan Nazaruddin. I just pick his name for the first member that  I want to introduce because he is my class rapt. He is an intelligent boy. He come from Rawang,Selangor. His previous school is at SMK Tunku Abdul Rahman,Ipoh(STAR) . He also look like nerd boy.Hihi
       Next is Mohamad Norariffin Bin Md. Kasnan . I called his as Ipin. He is my best friend that I have in my class that is boy. We are very closed to help each other that have needed. I feel very comfortable with he. He come from Batu Pahat ,Johor that is near with my village. He also never contact me when he have a problem.
       Other than that is Meor Ahmad Shamir Bin Shaidi. He come from Taman Yayasan Segamat. He always look smart when go to class. His best friend is Aboi. Meor also have took same course with me in co-curriculum that is Civil Defense. Meor mostly go to class late. He never wake up late especially when class start on 8 a.m.
        Besides that, Ahmad Nur Asyraf Bin Abdul Syukor. People called him as Asyraf. He like to join Islamic club. He also like to ‘Nasyid’. He come from Puchong, Selangor. I look him as strong boy because he like to play sport game like ‘futsal’.
     Next person is Nazeerul syeffuzeq bin Norazam. We called him as Aboi. He come from Johor Bahru. His characteristics that I can tell is he is tall and always like to wear ‘retro’ suit. Hehe. I think he has a special person that he love in this university.  He like to play ‘dota’ game with his friends.
  Furthermore, Mohamad Muttaqin Bin Wan Ahmad Sukari. He is from Kota Bharu,Kelantan. He is like a Islamic boy. His best friend is ‘tokey’. The situation that I feel joke about he is when our Statistics lecturer do not understand what he talk because he talk with their town tone .
Last person from boy is Amirul Zulhilmi Bin Idrus . Most student that know him can called him as ‘tokey’ . He comes from Bukit Mertajam ,Penang. He always look smart and clean boy. He is specky boy. Anyway last semester he do not wear spectacle but he wear contact lens because the lens are present from his girlfriend.
        Now time to I introduce about all my girl classmate.Firstly, Iza Amirah Binti Hairul Anuar. She is a small and cute girl. Her best friends is Amirah and Nad. She always with her best friends when she go to class. She is from Puchong, Selangor . She look very closed with Asyraf . I think both of them have a special relationship.hehe
    Secondly is Amirah Binti Mohamad. Her face look like Chinese people. She comes from Johor Bahru. She also wear spectacle. She like to dance because she has join the dancer club for the old time. She also like to surf the Internet when she have a free time.
Thirdly is Nadiah Asyiqin Binti Abdul Aziz. She come from the same place with Iza. She is the eldest sister in her family. The best thing that she like to use is her bag that she called as ‘butang’. She also like to wear the simple clothes. 
Next, Nur Asyiqin Binti Abdullah. She is from Marang,Terengganu. She is one of my best friend that I have. She like to play the adventure games such as flying fox. I like to become closed with her because she always understand about myself. I never try to keep our relationship even she from different cities. She  is a cute girl .
Besides that, Nurul Hidayah Binti Johari. She is from Rawang, Selangor. She is a soft-spoken person but when she is in bad mood she can feel angry with anyone. Her best friends is Syafiqa and Asyiqin. She is a tall person more than me..heheh. I think she like to go to library to do researcher.
Furthermore is Nurul Syafiqa Binti Ali. She also from Terengganu. The same cities with Asyiqin. She is a slim girl. She always make a joke when she do presentation. She like to collect bag and shoes. 
Next, Siti Nadiah Binti Rezoun. She is my best friend start from I meet her in first class for first semester. She is very good and simple friend that I have and I need. She always understand and help me when I need. She also don’t like to interact with boy. I love her very much. We can do any work together.
Besides that, Norlela Binti Mat Akhir. She is also my best friend. She always help me and contact with me when she needed. She come from Putrajaya. She is a simple person and have good characteristics.
Lastly is Nur Hafiza Binti Rohayazat. She come from same cities with me that is Muar,Johor. She is an orphan . She stay with her sister and mother. She also have a special person that she love. Same with me.hehe. I feel very comfortable become friend with her.
  That is all about my classmates for this semester. There make me feel happy and enjoy always . I love all my classmates .  



No comments:

Post a Comment