Friday 19 July 2013

Subject This Semester

In this current semester, I have take seven subjects .There was include subject by faculty, program and university. The subjects that I have take are BEL 311 (English for Academic Purposes), QMT 181 (Introduction to Statistics), TPT 252 (Principle and Practices In Transport, HBU 132 (Civil Defense), ECO 211 (Macroeconomics),MGT 269 (Business Communication ) and CTU 241 ( Fundamental of Islamic Economy).
For subject that I am takes in this university is BEL 311 (English for Academic Purposes). The credit hour for this subject is three credit hours and it had six contact hours. It is mean I have six hours to meet with my lecturer in class even this subject just have three credit hour for final examination. Furthermore, for assessment it is contain 60 percent. It also divided to three, which is term paper, discussion and outline. For term paper, 10 percent for first draft, 15 percent for final draft and five percent for outline. So, the total for term paper is 30 percent. Another 30 percent is for discussion and online quizzes. Discussion is include 20 percent for group discussion and 10 percent is online quizzes that student must log in to online systems. The name of lecturer for this subject is Mr. Izuan Bin Ismail. He is tall person and wear spectacle. He also soft spoke. In my impression, I think and I hope this subject can give me more knowledge, experience and the most important is the lecturer can interact with me and also give me the best result in final examination.
Another subject is QMT 181 (Introduction to Statistics). For this subject it is had three credit hour but it contact hour is four. For assessment it is divided to quizzes, assignment and tests. For quizzes 5 percent, assignment 5 percent and tests 30 percent. Test is divided to two. The total assessment is 40 percent. QMT 181 had 7 topics that must be finish in 13 week before final examination. The lecturer’s name for this subject is Madam Norani Binti Amit. Let’s me give their characteristic. She is the tall one that looked simple every day. She is soft spoken but I am understood about her condition, it is because she is in pregnancy women just now. She also thin person. My impression for this subject is i hope i can understand what I learn and I can do the best for final examination.
Besides that, another subject is TPT 252 (Principle and Practices in Transport). The credit hour for this subject is three and their contact hour also three. For assessment it is divided to quizzes, assignment and tests. For this subject, I should do presentation to get additional mark for ongoing assessment. I think this subject have to do trip go to the place that relate with this subject. For instance, trip to Port Klang. So, student can get the experience. The lecturer’s name is Leftenan Colonel Mohd Ramzi Bin Haji Mohd Nor (B). He is looked smart every time. He is wearing spectacle. In my impression, I think this subject is about principle in transport and it is related with my program that i take. I hope I can get the perfect result for all subject especially for this subject.
Next, ECO 211 (Macroeconomics). This subject continuous from Microeconomics. The credit hour for this subject is three and their contact hour also three. For assessment, there are divided to quizzes, assignment and tests. Lecturer can make quizzes every chapter finished.  10 percent for quizzes, 10 percent for assignment and 20 percent for two tests that are 10 percent every test. So, total assessment is 40 percent. The lecturer’s name is Madam Diana Binti Mazan. She is the pretty one that look gorgeous every class that i have attend. She also liked to wear Ariani scarf. The thing that i like is she likes smile every time. My impression for this subject is I hope I can learn the new knowledge about international economics.
Furthermore,  MGT 269 (Business Communication). The credit hour for this subject is three and their contact hour also three. For assessment, there are divided into quizzes, assignment and tests. For this subject also, student might be done the report meeting. There are three assignments that have 60 percent. Student just had 40 percent for final examination. The lecturer’s name is Miss Fazlin Natasya Binti Abdul Halim. She is cute person, humble and simple person. In my impression, I think this subject can make me brave to communicate with people.
Besides that, subject CTU 241 (Fundamental of Islamic Economic). This subject assessment is divided by individual presentation and midterm examination. There are 50 percent for assessment and 50 percent for final exam. The lecturer’s name for this subject is Ustazah Siti Aishah Binti Sokhibul Fadil. She is friendly person. She liked to smile with student. For my impression, I think this subject can give me more knowledge about Islam economic that can i do in daily life. 
For the last subject that I have takes in this semester is HBU 132 (Civil Defense). This is non- academic subject. It is subject cocuriculum that student must take from part one until part three. It had one credit hour and two contact hour. I must go to this class every Friday at 5 pm until 7 pm .The coach for my group is Mr. Zul Chandra. He is tall one and look like Indian. He is non - Muslim before he changed his religious. In my impression, I like this subject because this subject is more practical. 



No comments:

Post a Comment