Thursday 12 September 2013

Ramadhan 2013

RAMADHAN 2013
Bismillahirahmanirahim..
“sahaja aku berpuasa esok hari untuk menunaikan fardu Ramadhan tahun ini kerana Allah Ta’ala”.
This intention are for all people in Islam region. As a people that born in Islam region, I should be do the responsibility in Ramadhan month. As a muslim, during Ramadhan coming, I must prepared ourselves to be a strong person when meet this month. 10 July 2013 is the first of Ramadhan !
        Today, since it’s the first day we are fasting, it is quite hand for me to wake up this morning for “sahur”. I woke up at 4:30 early in the morning and help my mum made some preparation for “sahur”. Every day , it’s been my responsibility to wake up my youngest sister up, while my eldest sister help my mum in the kitchen.  The most important thing during our “sahur”  and break fasting is ‘kurma’ and ‘cincau yeos’ drink. We believe that ‘cincau’ acts as cooling during the day. Every day ,  my sister will make different menus as ‘juadah’ for break fasting. Some of them are ‘bubur kacang durian’ , ‘roti jala’ , ‘mee bandung’, and much more menus. During night, my family and I went to the mosque near to my house to perform tarawikh together.
      And as Muslim, during Ramadhan , it is a good practice to send and share with our neighbors some ‘juadah’ . I like to do this activities because can make a close relationship with our neighbors. Besides that, from there we can know how sharing and sending can give benefits.
For the year 2012 and this year 2013, only a few days I get fasting at my home. It is because as a student ,I must stay at college every day. But every weekend I was go back to my home to get fasting with my lovely family.
      For the last week of Ramadhan I was got my mid-term holiday. On this time I with my younger and eldest sister busy to help my mum for Hari Raya preparation. In this time I also feel exited to meet the first Eid. I just help my mum for baking some cookies like ‘biskut sarang semut, biskut kacang, and biskut kelapa’. Besides that I help my father to clean up around my house.
       This Ramadhan would be one of the greatest memories in my life, and I am so excited to meet the next Ramadhan. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment