Thursday 19 September 2013

MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES IN RAMADAN



Assalamualaikum…
         Have a nice day friend! In this entry I want to story about my childhood memories in Ramadan. When I am 5years old, my family have teach me to keep full fasting for a month. I can get the reward and present during Hari Raya when I can fasting without missed. Hehe. It is because my parents want their children be a good person in life. Even my parents promised to me to give reward and present when I can fully fasting, I still cannot hardly keep my fasting. Of course! I’m still in 5 years old right?. Hehe
        So the best childhood memories in Ramadan that I was still remembered are drink in a quiet, follow my grandmother and grandfather go to mosque, and disturb my mom during she bakes cake and making cookies for Hari Raya. I am very naughty girl when I am in childhood. hehe
       First memories is drink in a quiet. When my mom sleeps in the bedroom, I move slowly to kitchen and open the refrigerator. Tadaaaa! A bottle of syrup just waits for me. Blurpp! Alhamdulillah I feel fresh. It is because I have erased my thirsty. Anybody don’t know what I do in the kitchen. It is the memories that I still remember until this time. =)
      Second memories are I follow my grandma and grandpa go to mosque to do “solat tarawikh”. During school holiday, I like to get fasting at my mother’s village. It is because I can play and get fun with my cousin, uncle and aunty. After go back to home when settle ‘solat tarawikh’ , my uncle have prepared lantern for me and my cousin. We play and hold the lantern around my grandma house. So funny! I love my uncle so much. Hehe.
      Last memories are disturb my mom during she bakes cake  and making cookies for hari raya. I feel very happy because in childhood I can learn how to makes cookies and bakes cake. The cookies that my mom make are ‘halfmoon, biskut kacang, biskut kelapa, biskut sarang semut’.
       That’s all my childhood memories in Ramadan.

No comments:

Post a Comment