Thursday 12 September 2013

Eid 2013


Hi everyone ! . In this entry I want to talk about my past Eid in 2013.
I can’t believe it. A month of fasting during Ramadhan went away just in a short while like in a blink of eyes =).Hihi. During my sisters and I were busy of setting the curtains and make some decoration in the house, suddenly, we heard sound of ‘takbir’ nicely say from the mosque. And it gave sign that tomorrow is Hari Raya. And our praise to Allah, Alhamdulillah, we managed to fulfill the responsibilities as muslim and it’s the day that also known as ‘hari kemenangan ‘ after a month fasting.
            ‘Berlalulah sudah  Ramadhan sebulan berpuasa, tiba syawal kita rayakan dengan rasa gembira…lalalalal..’ hearing to raya song played by the radio deejay, we become more excited to celebrate Hari Raya. This year, our theme color for baju raya is mustard yellow. It’s been our tradition to wear clothes of same color and sometimes people called me as ‘boria’. The first Hari Raya, one of the compulsory things to do is ‘bermaaf-maafan’ session. After the session, we will go to grandparents’ and relatives houses. One of the practices during Hari Raya is give ‘duit raya’. I still received ‘duit raya’ eventhough I am 19 years old since I am still  a student. It’s exciting, right?
            The best part that I feel very happy in this Eid when I was join my fiancee family go to their family relative’s house. It is because from there, I can know who are their relative and so on. Moreover it become more surprise to me because it is the first year I have fiancée. Hehe. It is the most happy day that I have in this Eid.
            Then, a month of Syawal will be fulfilled with visiting the relatives to strengthen the silaturahim among us.
            Lastly, it makes me feel like can’t wait for the next Hari Raya. That’s all about my Hari Raya on 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment