Thursday 19 September 2013

TEN FACTS ABOUT MYSELF


           Hi everyone !! In this entry I want to story the ten fact about myself. I hope for those who are read my entry can feel happy.. So enjoy your feeling… hihii
            First of all, I want to tell that myself is not perfect . Even though I try to do my best in anything that I must to do in my life to get the better and success at the end.
           Firstly, I must to think for many times before I make a result for one thing. It is because, for me I can think from many side that the result I do can give more advantage or disadvantage.
           Secondly, I feel that I can make easy to people share their problem or anything that are possible. For instance, my old friends, Hamimah and Alia give their believed to me for keep their secret.
         Thirdly, I like to sleep during the free time. It is because I don’t like to read novel or outing with friend in free time. I prefer to sleep at my dorm or study compare to read novel or do anything that not give me benefit.
         Fourthly, an important thing in my life is discipline and punctual. For example, from primary school until in university, I am the top student come to class punctually. I like to friend with people that have same characteristics with me like Nadia, Norlela and Hafiza. Other than that, I like the person that has high discipline in their life. It is because since I was born, my families teach me how to be a discipline person. So, I must follow my family’s rule until now and for future time.
         Fifthly, my fiancée said that the fact about me is I always think positive when I get a problem. Yes! It is true. It is because when I face with a problem, I can try to solve the problem slowly and smoothly until the problem solve.
          Sixthly, my deficiency is easy to crying even get the good news. It is because my heart easy to feel sad and so on. I follow my mom characteristic that easy to cry. Hehe
       Seventhly, the fact about myself is don’t like to angry but easy to touching.  Hehe . When you look at me, you can describe me as people that easy to angry. Hihii
        Eighthly, I am the talkative person, so I like to nagging more and more until my roommate feel bored and furious with me. Haha
        Ninthly, I am friendly and easy to get close with me. So, for those that are in silence mood, or do not have friend, I ready for being your friend. Hehe
         Lastly, the fact about me is not like to join any political parties. It is because for me, politic can disturb my life. I just like to support the parties for the right way.

That is all ten facts about me. Thank you for spend your time to read my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment